Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms of Service.
1. By registering or using the services/ product, visiting the site, you agree to the Terms of Services and all other policies, rules abiding the product (Gigmix).
4. Gigmix is intended only to serve as a medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members who have a genuine intention to contact, recruit and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services. This website is a public website with free access and cannot monitor the responses a person may receive to the information he/she has displayed in the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the authentic nature of all response(s).
5. Your Gigmix membership is personal to you and you cannot share your credentials with a third party. Also, Gigmix may not be used for commercial purposes. To use the Site, you must have access to the Internet.
6. Gigmix Info Solution Private Limited reserves the right at all times and without notice to: (i) restrict, deactivate, and/or terminate your access to the Services (or any portion thereof); and (ii) modify or discontinue providing the Services (or any portion thereof). You agree that Gigmix will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or modification to the Services regardless of the reason for such termination or modification. You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of Services made by us is to terminate your use of the Services.
8. The platform may contain links to third party websites, these links are provided solely as convenience to You and the presence of these links should not under any circumstances be considered as an endorsement of the contents of the same, if You chose to access these websites you do so at your own ris
Users who violate these Terms may have their access to the Gigmix account and site suspended or terminated, at Gigmix’s discretion.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the services provided by Gigmix. You represent and warrant to the company that you have the right and authority to use the website and accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions and that You will use Gigmix in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. If you are using the Services on behalf of an individual, company, entity, or organization, you represent and warrant that
· You are an authorized representative of such Organization with the authority to bind such Organization to these Terms
· Agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Organization
· Your Organization meets the eligibility requirements for the Services, as set forth in these Terms.
· You will be solely responsible for ensuring your Organization complies with these Terms.
Definition. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, resumes, curriculum7410..
– vitae, biographies, and any other information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Content” also includes all User Content.
All content of Gigmix Info Solution Private Limited and all other websites under the company’s control (partial or otherwise) or that of our partners are protected under both India and foreign copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
The compilation of all content on the site is the exclusive property of Gigmix and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited.
You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Gigmix content on any authorized copy You make of the Gigmix content. You may not sell or modify the Gigmix Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Gigmix, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes Gigmix’s intellectual property rights.
Any code that Gigmix creates to generate or display any content or the pages making up any Gigmix Site is also protected by Gigmix’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Gigmix Content or the pages making up any Gigmix Site which is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
User Content and Restrictions
You are solely responsible for your Gigmix Account information, content, messages or other information (“User Content”) that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on Gigmix Site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content on the Gigmix Site, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Gigmix an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
You agree that any email sent by an employer to a jobseeker for any prospective job opportunity through Gigmix may be stored at the Gigmix account of the said jobseeker for at least a period of 7 days to enable the said jobseeker to access the email, as sent by the employer, to take a conscious decision about the job offer in the said email.
1. At the time of registration, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password.
2. You acknowledge that in the event you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Gigmix may terminate these Terms and your continued access and use of the Services
3. By posting or publishing your content, you grant Gigmix a right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) in accordance with the settings on your account and the features of the Services you choose to utilize.
5. You are responsible for all use of the Services occurring under your user name and all content posted in your profile or with your account elsewhere on the Services. Gigmix Info Solutions Private Limited will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Gigmix or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
6. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services.
7. If you use the Gigmix Site through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Gigmix Site through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the Gigmix Sites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Gigmix Sites using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your Gigmix data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile number , you must promptly update your Gigmix account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Gigmix Sites through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Gigmix Sites are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices..
7. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Gigmix, and all Users agree not to do any of the following
Modify, alter, reproduce, distribute, rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, or sublicense the Services;
Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of any portion of the Services, any updates, or any part thereof
Attempt to disable or circumvent any security or other technological measure designed to protect the Services or any content available through the Services;
Remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained through the Services or the use of the Services;
Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
Use any robot, spider, screen or database scraper, site search or retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Services;
Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
Reformat, mirror, or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services;
Post or transmit (i) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, contains offensive language (e.g., words that are customarily considered “curse words”), or nudity, (ii) any material, non-public information about individuals or companies without the authorization to do so, (iii) any trade secret of any third party, and/or (iv) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding.
Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or its contents;
Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of Gigmix
Harvest or collect information about other users without their prior written consent;
Impersonate another person or entity,
Otherwise engage in activities that could violate the privacy rights of others;
Harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including Gigmix employees and other users;
Create a new account with Gigmix, without their written consent, if Gigmix previously disabled an account of yours;
Violate any applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or these Terms; nor
Use or access the Services to build a competing service.
Post any jobs on any Gigmix Site for any competitor of Gigmix or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Gigmix
Post on any Gigmix or any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
Post jobs or content on the site seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
Post jobs or content which are not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing etc
We may take any legal action and implement any technical remedies to prevent the violation of these provisions and to enforce these Terms.
Sending Messages. The Services may allow Fountain Users to exchange messages (“Messages”) with each other. Harmful, obscene, or offensive communications are not welcome in any Messages. You should exercise discretion, good sense, and sound judgment when sending a Message. You are solely responsible for the content of any Message you send. You agree that Gigmix may monitor Messages for compliance with these Terms, and therefore, Messages should not be considered confidential or proprietary. You hereby grant us an assignable, sub-licensable, irrevocable license to reproduce and transmit your Messages in connection with facilitating transfer to the intended recipient through the Services and for such other purpose as Gigmix may deem appropriate in its sole discretion.
If you are an entity or organization, you agree that Gigmix may list your entity or organization as a customer of Gigmix and use your entity or organization name and logo for marketing or promotional purposes and in other communication with existing or potential Gigmix customers, resellers, or investors. You may revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to (email ID).
On non-conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms above, Gigmix Info Solutions Private Limited may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User’s ability to access the Gigmix Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. Gigmix has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Gigmix has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
VIDEO CONTENT SUBMISSIONS IN Gigmix WEBSITE
With respect to the video content submissions in Gigmix Website, the concerned registered users and other contributor of Video Content in Gigmix Website also further agree that they shall not submit any content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless they are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the content and to grant Gigmix all of the license rights granted thereto and they also not publish false content or material that may damage Gigmix or any third party and also hereby agree not to submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; post advertisements or solicitations of business, impersonate any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the service is provided “as is” with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. You acknowledge that, because of the nature of the internet, mobile networks, and the devices which access the internet and/or mobile networks, the services may not be accessible when needed, and that information, data, audio and video transmitted over the internet and/or mobile networks may be subject to interruption or third party interception and modification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Gigmix disclaims any and all warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, accuracy of informational content, and absence of viruses and damaging or disabling code. To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of Gigmix, its affiliates or service providers, Gigmix’s content providers and/or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries nor the employees, agents and/or contractors (collectively, the “Gigmix parties”) warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the services. Gigmix cannot and does not assume any responsibility for any loss, damages or liabilities arising from the failure of any telecommunications infrastructure, or the internet or for your misuse of any content and information accessed through the services. You expressly agree that your use of the services and your reliance upon any of the respective content is at your sole risk.
We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other Gigmix Users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Gigmix may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Services you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Gigmix with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Gigmix does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Services.
Consent to Electronic Communications and Text Messaging
Term and Termination
Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Gigmix Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Gigmix of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Gigmix Sites. Gigmix is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Gigmix Site and Gigmix shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on the Gigmix Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Gigmix, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Gigmix’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Gigmix’s servers.
In order to protect our Gigmix Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Gigmix preserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Gigmix deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. Gigmix does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
Gigmix reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Gigmix Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Gigmix’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Gigmix believes is not in the best interest of Gigmix.
You shall use the Gigmix Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Gigmix. You shall use the Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Gigmix Resume Database to any third party, unless You have an agreement with Gigmix as an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from the company Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The database procured by Gigmix shall not be used for:
- Any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- To make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
Gigmix reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Gigmix’s sole discretion from time to time.
If at any time during your use of the Gigmix Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Gigmix or otherwise misled Gigmix in regards to the nature of your business activities, Gigmix will have grounds to terminate your use of the Gigmix Services.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Gigmix cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. We do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Gigmix Site. In the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Gigmix (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Gigmix Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Gigmix Content. The use of all Gigmix Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Sites and may be made at any time. The company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Gigmix. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Gigmix or through or from any Gigmix Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Gigmix encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Gigmix be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Gigmix, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Gigmix Site, (ii) Your use of any Gigmix Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Gigmx shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding